Originally priced at $16.99 per pack of approx 150 seeds, we are giving out sample stocks of our Holland Rose seeds for free. Just pay the small shipping fee!
A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.
1. Please store seeds in a cool, dry place.
2. The seed surface is 1-2 times the diameter of the seed.
3. Cover seeds with preservative films,and then pierce the films to make several holes. Keep seeds covered in the daytime and uncover it in the night. Take off the preservative films when the seeds are half-germinated. The plant will be in a state of dormancy in summer and the leaves will turn yellow. Beginners should better use sand to cultivate the seeds. Although the seeds will grow slower in the sand, it has a better chance to grow successfully. If you want to use other kind of soil, try to use the kind with good water permeability,for example,the clay would not be a good choice. The soil should be disinfected by microwave oven before been used. Pay attention:the surface of the soil not be too dry, which is very important. When watering,all the soil should be wetted and there is no need to water in a cloudy day.
4. The pot should be at least 6-8cm deep.
5. The volume of the soil should keep a distance of 1-2cm from the rim of the pot.
Pictures shown in our site are taken from partner gardens that are maintained by people with years of experience and knowledge in gardening. We want all our visitors to achieve the same results and as such, we encourage you to have some read through of the best practices and tips on the art of gardening. Every plants and flowers have different needs and it will take a lot of learning, patience and practice to achieve the best possible outcomes. We wish you all the luck. Have fun and happy planting!
Reviews are translated to English by default upon publishing via Google Translate.